Updating or "flashing" the firmware on your Printrboard is a best practice for general maintenance as well as a great first step when you are troubleshooting.
NOTE: BEFORE FLASHING YOUR FIRMWARE
*Listed firmware is for Rev F4 or later boards. Legacy printers/boards please see our Guide Archive
It is recommended to take note of your Auto-Leveling Probe offset. You can do this by entering M501 into the "Send" line of the Pronterface UI. Write the values of the M212 line down before beginning the flash process. For more on this, see this article.
- Click here to download the Printrbot Firmware Updater for Mac.
- Click here for a quick guide on running the updater to flash your board.
Download the Current Firmware
- Play 1505 - Click here to download Play hex (updated 8/10/16)
- Simple 1403 - Click here to download Simple hex (updated 8/10/16)
- Plus 1504/1412 - Click here to download Plus hex (updated 3/25/16)
Download the Atmel flip software
- Atmel - Visit atmel.com/tools/flip.aspx to download the Flip 3.4.7 Java environment included. Then install the software.
Follow the Flash Guide
- Click here for a step by step pdf on flashing your board with Atmel flip.
*For source codes and change logs, please see https://github.com/Printrbot